Commercialising MedTech Innovations
Understand and explore the medtech innovation process from idea to market. Date: 22nd September 14.00-15.00
Specifically designed to help the NHS and other public sector organisations raise awareness of innovation and intellectual property (IP), this one-hour introductory session is suitable for anyone with an interest in technology transfer and the commercialisation of medical technologies.
This course will be delivered online. Topics covered will include
- An understanding of the innovation process, from idea to market
- IP rights – including copyright, patents, design rights etc
- Technology licensing
- Creating spin-out companies
- Funding support for innovators
Who would benefit from attending?
Career professionals such as:
- Research and Development Managers
- Commercial Directors
- Innovation and technology transfer leads
- Innovators with an early-stage idea
This course is free to all NHS staff.
Places are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.BOOK NOW