Training and Entrepreneurship
Our training and entrepreneurship services are specific to the medical technology sector. They equip individuals and teams with the skills & knowledge they need to develop their ideas
Our training and entrepreneurship services are delivered by our expert team and provide insight to the latest trends in the sector.
The services we offer include:
- Training courses covering range of our expertise
- Workshops & networking events for entrepreneurs to develop their skills and share learning
- Mentoring programme for clinical entrepreneurs
- Hackathon style events to develop solutions to known unmet clinical needs
We currently offer a number of courses which run regularly throughout the year. We can also tailor training courses to your bespoke needs on request. To find out more, please contact us.
New dates coming soon (all training courses are currently provided on-line)
Specifically designed to help the NHS and other public sector organisations raise awareness of intellectual property, this introductory session is suitable for anyone with an interest in technology transfer and the commercialisation of medical technology innovations.
This course will provide a guide to NHS procurement and understanding the NHS better as a customer.
This course will introduce you to the basic concepts of Health Economics required for start-ups and small businesses. It will provide you with an introduction to the basic concepts of health economics and how to use them to demonstrate the value of your innovation to decision makers.
Entrepreneurship and Accelerator Services
How we can support you.
Our entrepreneurship and accelerator services support individuals and teams to learn from experts in their field and their peers. We offer:
- Clinical Innovators Forum
- Mentoring for projects funded through the Medtech Accelerator
- Clinical Unmet Needs workshops through the MedTech NAVIGATOR programme