Advising on finance options and securing funding
Successful Fund Raising
Is your business investment-ready?
Securing funding to progress your business idea is one of the key cornerstones of any business plan. Whether it's grant funding or equity-based investment from angels and venture capitalists, Health Enterprise East has a highly successful track record in raising investment within the MedTech sector.
MEET OUR EXPERT
Dr Anne Blackwood is our Chief Executive, and has been actively involved in knowledge transfer and intellectual property management in the life sciences for over 20 years. Anne is our specialist in commercialisation of innovative solutions. Anne can advise on access to finance, from early stage proof of concept and grant funding to investment and commercialisation deals.Book a free 30 minute consultation with Anne
Advice for Start-ups and SMEs
We provide a range of services to start-ups and SMEs seeking funding and investment opportunities to develop new medical technology related innovations. Our unique positioning within the healthtech landscape helps us to leverage clinical, academic and investor networks to your benefit. These services include:
- Horizon scanning to find appropriate funding and investment opportunities bespoke to your needs
- Writing grant funding applications
- Consortium building including finding appropriate clinical partners
- Business and project planning
- Refining investor pitch decks & understanding your value proposition